The following are Terms of Sale for Toyota Vehicles (“Vehicle”) made available for booking by Hiewa Auto Gallery Sdn Bhd (“Hiewa”) on the Toyota eCommerce website (“this Site”).
Your access and usage of this Site is also subject to the following terms and conditions and all applicable laws. By accessing this Site or submitting the booking through this Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the terms and conditions below.
- Vehicle Configuration: The Vehicle Configuration describes the vehicle that you configured and ordered, including pricing (excluding taxes and official or government fees). Hiewa reserves the right to revise the Vehicle specification at any time. Acceptance of your booking for any model of Vehicle shall be subject to the final confirmation by Hiewa.
- Agreement to Purchase. You agree to purchase the Vehicle described in your Vehicle Configuration from Hiewa, pursuant to this terms and conditions. Your Vehicle is priced and configured based on features and options available at the time of order and you can confirm availability with a Hiewa representative. Options, features or hardware released or changed after you place your order may not be included in or available for your Vehicle.
- Purchase Price, Taxes and Official Fees. The purchase price of the Vehicle is indicated in your Vehicle Configuration. This purchase price does not include taxes and official or government fees, which could amount to up to 10% or more of the Vehicle purchase price. You are responsible for paying these additional taxes and fees. If Hiewa is registering your Vehicle, this will be due when you pay the purchase price.
- Sales Promotions: Each promotion and process is subject to change at the discretion of Hiewa.
- Final Price Sheet: The Final Price Sheet will be provided to you upon affirmation call from outlet Sales Advisor. It will include final pricing based on your final Vehicle Configuration and will include taxes and official or governmental fees.
- Booking Process: Your booking is deemed to be confirmed upon submission of your completed order and upon us receiving a payment of the booking fee depending on the selected model (“Booking Fee”). Booking Fee paid shall for all intents and purposes be treated as a deposit. After you submit your completed order, we will begin the process of preparing and coordinating your Vehicle delivery. The estimated delivery date of your Vehicle, if provided, is dependent on stock availability and is subject to change.
- Cancellation; Any cancellation of your Order/Booking will be subjected to the following refund policy:-
- 90% refund of the Booking Fee if you cancel the booking.
- 100% refund of the Booking Fee if you are unable to obtain loan or outlet failed to deliver as promised.
- Changes: If you make changes to your order, you may be subject to potential price increases for any pricing adjustments made since your original Booking. Any changes made by you to your Vehicle Configuration, including changes to the delivery location or estimated delivery date, will be reflected in a subsequent Vehicle Configuration that will form part of this terms of sale.
- Delivery of Vehicle: If you are picking up your Vehicle at the preferred outlet, we will notify you of when we expect your Vehicle to be ready for delivery. You agree to schedule and take delivery of your Vehicle within three (3) days of delivery date. If you do not respond to our notification or are unable to take delivery within the specified period, your Vehicle may be made available for sale to other customers. If you do not take delivery within six (6) months of our first attempt to notify you, Hiewa may cancel your order and refund your Order Fee following the refund policy. Your actual delivery date is dependent on many factors, including your Vehicle’s configuration and manufacturing availability.
- Disclaimer: No claim shall lie against Hiewa for any loss, expense suffered or incurred by you in the event Hiewa being unable to supply the vehicle or to supply the vehicle beyond the approximate date given for delivery of the vehicle to you for any reason beyond control of Hiewa. Hiewa reserves the right to amend, delete or alter any of the terms and conditions herein stated as it may in its absolute discretion deem expedient.
- Governing Law. The Terms of Sale are to be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of Malaysia, without reference to its conflicts of law rules. By submitting your Order/Booking through this Site, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by this Terms of Sale.