Toyota Body and Paint Service Centres specialize in restoring your Toyota’s body and paint back to its immaculate original condition. Our state-of-the-art body repair equipment, exclusive paint formula, and highly specialised and trained technicians ensure that your Toyota receives the quality care it deserves. Enjoy peace of mind with our one year warranty, and from knowing that only Toyota Genuine Parts are used.
SCRATCH RESISTANT PAINT
Surface Perfection Duo
Excellent clear coat to reproduce manufacturer’s original finish, forming a long term super tough scratch resistant surface
- Tough scratch resistant surface
- Carwash scratches through dust and sand
- Matting through environmental influences and the reduction of the paint surface’s optical properties
- High gloss finish
- Increase of surface hardness
- Increase of flexibility
Our state-of-the-art chassis realignment machine allows accurate multi-angle pulls, enabling us to restore your Toyota’s structure back to its original condition.
Our repair methods and quality standards meet Toyota Motor Corporation’s strict specifications and are approved by JPJ.
BODY PANEL DESCRIPTION
Here’s a user-friendly guide to help you determine the exact panel for repair or respray works.
- Front door
- Rear door
- Front bumper
- Rear bumper
- Boot lid (back door)
- Roof panel
- Quarter panel
PRICE & DISCOUNTS
A comprehensive body panel-by-panel price list for respraying work for all Toyota models is available for your viewing. For added value, a 10% discount is given for any respraying on more than 2 body panels of your Toyota.
CAR BODY RESPRAY
We only use Toyota Motor Corporation’s approved paint materials. With an exclusive paint formula and our electronic colour mixing machine, we are able to match a wide variety of 2K mica metallic, solid, pearly and xirallic colours to the exact shade of your Toyota.
BENEFITS OF TOYOTA BODY & PAINT
Experience professional service and quality workmanship from the instance you call us up to the moment you pick up your Toyota.
Repair Standards and 12-Month Warranty
- Your vehicle is repaired in accordance to Toyota’s exacting standards, and comes with our 12-month warranty.
- Our technicians are highly trained and specialised in their respective fields. They constantly undergo specialised training to acquire the latest skills and knowledge on vehicle technology.
Toyota Genuine Parts
- Only new Toyota Genuine Parts are used in replacements to ensure an optimum performance from your Toyota as well as the safety of your loved ones.
100% JPJ Compliance
- All of our Toyota Body & Paint centres are JPJ certified repair centres and 100% compliance with PUSPAKOM accident repair standard.
Toyota Body & Paint Warranty
- Valid for 12 months or 20Km, whichever comes first.
- Warranty coverage includes:
- Defect on replaced parts.
- Paint materials defects on resprayed area.
- Poor workmanship at repaired/resprayed area.
- Terms & Conditions.
- Any refinished/respray/repair job carried in Authorised Toyota B&P Centre.
- B&P Repair Job carried out using Genuine Parts & approved materials.
- Claim can be made to the same place where the repair job/respray was initially carried out.
EMERGENCY REPAIR PROCEDURES
If you are involved in an accident
- If someone’s injured, call an ambulance or wave for help and get the injured person to the hospital immediately.
- If possible, try to get your Toyota away from on-coming traffic.
- If another vehicle is involved, obtain the driver’s name and address, vehicle’s description (snap pictures of the accident if you have a camera), vehicle’s insurance details as well as the name and address of witness(es).
- Contact Toyota 24Seven Road Assist by calling 1 800 888 247.
Lodge a police report within 24 hours
- Produce the following: Identity card, driver’s license and insurance certificate or cover note.
- Write the report using short and simple sentences. IMPORTANT: Never admit to any liability in the report.
- Request for a report number that is needed for the insurance claim.
Other important considerations
- Any repair to your Toyota should be carried out at the Toyota Body & Paint Service Centre.
- This will not jeopardise your Toyota Warranty, which is only valid if Toyota Genuine Parts are used and Toyota Repair Procedures are adhered to.
- Repairs done elsewhere may result in the use of imitation parts, poor workmanship and inferior paintwork
- Contact your nearest Toyota Body & Paint Service Centre immediately. We will assist you in making the necessary arrangements with your insurance company.
- You are not obliged to use other workshops, even if recommended by the insurance company or independent operators.